Pages

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Gone

The mind's living status. Isolated and imaginative.



I am living in a magical euphoric world where not even stress can get to me. This, however, is a very bad thing. Sometimes when "busy" over stays its welcome my mind checks out regardless of the need for it to stay. Come back, mind! Come back!!




Ah, it's too late. She's gone. Living in this room with all her sketches, novels and wooded and epic walkways about in her grasp. Away from civilization. Away from the outside world.






I'm being so productive right now.... writing about my unproductivity.




Get into my brain! "Undertanding" Pathophysiology? Ha! More like "How to Confuse Anything you Ever Learned in One Chapter or Less"
I wish Dr. Crimando had written this class' material.




The view during my run yesterday. Today it was raining as well.
I don't know how I'll ever get my mind back when God hands us days like these. Stay inside and study? Near impossibe.




No comments: